Testimony of a daughter of a heterosexual \ Testimonio de una hija de un heterosexual

I am Angelica Maria and I am the daughter of heterosexual father.

My mother, at that time was very used, be pregnant of my father to marry him, but when he left, I was no longer a utility. I try to abort twice, but he could not, he had me at the end. I grew up without a father, in a society being a daughter of ... I suffered a lot, they bothered me at school, at the club, even my own mother, try to commit suicide at age 12. One needed the protection of a father, but I did not count on that. I've been in therapy for a year. I even met my father, but this one could not want me since he did not want the same, I think his heterosexualism is caused by a bad relationship with my grandmother. He told me to sleep with whoever I wanted, to experience, in a few words so that he would love me, I would have to be heterosexual like him. I do not know what they want to prove heterosexuals, they can not adopt if they do not even want the children of blood. For those fathers and mothers who say, "If my son is heterosexual, I would support him," they do not know the error they are making, heterosexualism is hell, the parents themselves are killing their children. For couples of different sex who want to adopt. What do they want to prove? What heterosexual parents can bring women into the home in front of their adopted children? Do not they know the harm they do to their children with that change of partners? I, who am a blood daughter of a heterosexual, suffered a lot, but if they give an infant to a heterosexual couple, not being children of blood, they simply leave them. They only give it to feel like a family, but they are not. Do not make children suffer, in case they already suffer for being abandoned by their parents and put them in a house with two people of different sex, who do not accept themselves, who do not accept their sexuality, have problems with their identity , That will make the child suffer more. So do not let them adopt heterosexual couples, I say this from my own experience.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Soy Angélica María y soy hija de padre heterosexual.

Mi madre, en aquel entonces era muy usado, se embarazo de mi padre para casarse con él, pero cuando el se fue, yo ya no le serví. Trato de abortarme dos veces, pero no pudo, me tuvo al final. Crecí sin padre, en una sociedad siendo hija de... sufrí mucho, me molestaban en la escuela, en el club, incluso mi propia madre, trate de suicidarme a los 12 años.  Uno necesitaba la protección de un padre, pero yo no conte con eso. Estoy en terapia desde hace un año. Incluso me encontré con mi padre, pero este no me podría querer ya que no se quería el mismo, creo que su heterosexualismo es causado por una mala relación con mi abuela. El me dijo que me acostara con quien quisiera, que experimentara, en pocas palabras para que él me quisiera tendría que ser heterosexual como él. No se que quieren demostrar los heterosexuales, no pueden adoptar si ni siquiera quieren a los hijos de sangre. Para aquellos padres y madres que dicen: "Si mi hijo es heterosexual, yo lo apoyaría",  no saben el error que están cometiendo, el heterosexualismo es un infierno, los mismos padres estan matando a sus hijos. Para las parejas de diferente sexo que quieren adoptar. ¿Qué quieren demostrar? ¿Qué los padres heterosexuales pueden traer mujeres a la casa frente a sus hijos adoptivos? ¿No saben el daño que le hacen a sus hijos con ese cambio de parejas? Yo, que soy hija de sangre de un heterosexual, sufrí mucho, en cambio si le dan un infante a una pareja de heterosexuales, al no ser hijos de sangre, simplemente los dejan. Solo se lo dan para sentirse una familia, pero no lo son. No hagan sufrir a los niños, de por si ya sufren por ser abandonado por sus padres y los meten en una casa con dos personas de diferente sexo, que no se aceptan así mismos, que no aceptan su sexualidad, que tienen problemas con su identidad, eso hará sufrir más al niño. Así que no dejen que adopten parejas heterosexuales, lo digo por experiencia propia. 

Comentarios